Happenings in SD 33
Our Great Volunteers Taking Action in 2017
Can it be that we are only 10 or so weeks into 2017? Our voices are being heard and our volunteers are having fun and making friends! There have been so many people from our district taking action all over in solidarity.
Some of the ways our voices have been heard:
- MN Women’s March
- Preserve Healthcare Forum
- March for Immigrant Solidarity
- Planned Parenthood Day of Action
- Walk of Love for Immigrants
- Petition Rep Erik Paulsen to have Townhalls
- 2 Protests Outside Erik Paulsen’s office
- ‘With’ or ‘Without’ Erik Paulsen Townhall
- StandUp MN CD3 Indivisible participation
- Active phone calls on key issues to US Congress, US Senate, MN House, MN Senate
- ‘Write Your Legislators’ with Stand Up Minnesota West Metro Lakes Area
- Attending Hearings at MN House and Senate – Redistricting/Pre-emption of Local Control
Please join in to make your voices heard!
There are ways to stand up every day! We have the ability to make change happen!
Thanks for all of our GREAT SD33 volunteers!